Procedure to Get Marriage/Nikkah Certificate
What is marriage/Nikkah certificate.
A Marriage Certificate is an official statement that two people are married.
Procedure and Documents Required for Marriage Certificate
- Copy of Groom & Bride C.N.I.C
- One valid and Attested Copy of both father CNIC
- Copy of Nikkah Nama (Urdu)
- Copy of Molvi/Nikkah Khawan (Optional)
- Completely filled application form signed by both husband and wife
How to register nikkah nama or marriage.
in each village council there is number of nikkah registrar they are registered with concerned village council.
go to concerned nikkah registrar and they will guide you and register your nikkah nama details on nikkah part
14 total views, 1 views today
One thought on “Procedure to Get Marriage/Nikkah Certificate”
Pingback: Nadra Registration policy CNIC issuance